In BookTrader you can create, edit and transmit orders for a specific financial instrument in the order book. Orders can be created at any price level with a single click, even at the best bid and ask price.
The BookTrader Offers Traders the Following Advantages:
- Add position and P&L fields to quote lines to create a dynamic view.
- Create limit, stop and bracket orders with just one click.
- Define and customize hotkeys for many more order types.
- Display available bid and ask price volumes in the price list.
- Use colored markers in the price list to make the best bid and ask price, the trading range of the day, different order types and the respective order status directly visible.
- Define default values for orders for specific symbols in advance.
- Open several windows at the same time.
- In advanced mode, execute all commands by keyboard and create an editable order column.
- Customizable quote lines and order line fields and a comprehensive set of order management features.
- Hide the menu and trading area to enlarge the price list display.