Professional traders and investors can use the BasketTrader to put together and trade an individual basket of financial instruments as a package.
You have the option of selecting and replicating an index or compiling a group of underlyings and saving them as a basket. You can call up your basket files, adjust your limit prices, monitor and check open orders, executions and your portfolio in a clearly arranged window.
- Save your orders from a trading window as a basket and create an individual basket file from it.
- You can create a basket based on the composition of an index and customize the components by weighting, market capitalization, beta value, price range or symbol as you wish. The TWS can maintain the composition of the basket including changes in the index and user-defined criteria.
- Reverse all orders with one click. The validity of the prices of the inverted orders is maintained by automatically converting limit orders into market orders or relative orders.
- Die Parameter des gesamten Baskets oder für die einzelnen Orders können unkompliziert angepasst werden.
- Remaining unexecuted portions of the basket can be easily and quickly cancelled.
- Take advantage of market arbitrage opportunities through basket transactions.
- The BasketTrader gives you the opportunity to view the total number of shares and the expected value of the basket order.
- Use MS Excel and create and edit your basket files.