ATAS - the Trading & Analysis Platform for Futures Trading
The ATAS trading platform at FXFlat contains all the features that make successful trading possible due to the many years of practical trading experience and the market understanding of the developers.
ATAS is a professional trading and analytical platform designed for order flow analysis. It has all you need for fast and convenient market evaluation - Time And Sales, Level II data (Depth of Market or DOM) and HFT algorithms tracking. ATAS platform processes the order flow data and visualizes it in an intuitive form. It features extensive filtering capabilities and flexible setup. The platform's analytical instruments improve the information value of the market data, enabling better insight into the market trends and, therefore, better trading performance.
The Highlights of ATAS
- Many features for better market analysis
- Preparation of raw order flow data
- Excellent filter & setting options
- Comprehensive view of the market
- Free of charge for active FXFlat customers
Aggregates and filters market transactions, enabling you to see the real major market players.
Six chart types, including profile and cluster charts (25 footprint options).
"Smart DOM" allows you to analyze exchange liquidity and track the orders of big players.
User-friendly trading and trade management both via the Trading DOM and directly from the chart (Chart Trader).
ATAS - Your Advantage with FXFlat
As an FXFlat customer, you have the opportunity to use the ATAS software free of charge if you generate at least € 85 in commissions with futures.
If the minimum commission is not reached, the third-party fee will be charged in full to the trading account.
Start Your Futures Trading with ATAS
1. Please register in the first step at atas.net with the email address you use at FXFlat. From here you will get to the ATAS customer area where you can already download and install the software.
2. Then fill out the ATAS order form on this website. You will receive your license and login data from us by e-mail shortly afterwards.
3. As soon as you have received the login data from us, you can log in to the ATAS platform. Subsequently, a link between ATAS and the MT5 platform is necessary! You will find detailed instructions for this further down on this page.
Introduction Into the Trading and Technical Analysis Software ATAS (German)
ATAS expert Michael Burgstaller presents the most important functions in a two-part video series as an introduction to the trading platform.
This Might Also Interest You