Stereotrader - for More Efficiency With the MetaTrader
This professional trading platform is available for your MetaTrader 4/5 at FXFlat.
The StereoTrader has been developed to both, raise efficiency of manual trading and to substantially ease the automated Trading on the MetaTrader. The software changes your entire platform layout and provides you with more information, command options, order types and many other features.
The Highlights of the StereoTrader
- Scalper Terminal - is the new control centre in Stereotrader for daily trading and is automatically activated when the trade and statistics panel is collapsed.
- Trade information - extended statistics, subsequent display of trade results in the chart and break-even line for complex/scaled trades - so you as a trader always have all the important information at a glance.
Numerous Tools for Professional Trading
Four Trading Modes
Traders choose between accounting in either Stereo Future Mode (like Ninjatrader, Nanotrader etc.), Stereo Hedge Mode (StereoTrader exclusive), Single Hedge Mode (MetaTrader4 standard) and Single Net Mode (various platforms).
Multiple strategies with one instrument, one account at the same time within multiple charts. Each chart shows only those orders and statistics which belong to the underlying strategy. No more need for multiple accounts, multiple installations or other derivates.
History Trading (free!)
Evaluation of trades, strategies and indications using historical data becomes available. Perfect for increasing the learning process, also perfect for webinars or seminars and last but not least – to meet all the features of StereoTrader without waiting for quotes.
More than 30! different trading commands are available at one single click and at highest visual precision. Manual trades within just seconds become possible while scalping automation increases efficiency and profits at the same time.
Minimizing the risk by up to 50% without cutting the gained profit. Strategic orders based on algorithms are able to trade the noise automated and to create profits in non-trending markets.
Automated exit by various intelligent trailing stops based on different logics. Also exiting by time, by equity or by real Trade P/L which includes any particular closings and new orders in between.
Efficient automation for MT4 and soon MT5 without any changes. Estimation module shows backtesting results on the fly! Complete strategies, customized exit rules or just individual trailing stops – everything is possible based on ticks or on finished bars. StereoMQL is a high-level class code, easy to read and based on MQL4/5.
MIT orders (market if touched) for synthetic stops, take profits and all kinds of pending orders. Innovations such as Limit-Pullback or Market-Trailing orders provide the potential to increase profits and to reduce risks drastically. On top: Trailing and attributes like OCO (one cancels other), reverse or net.
State of the Art Design
The seamless principle avoids any interruptions by messages or popups which cover the chart. Floating panels organized in stacks help to stay focused. Different themes suit different tastes. Useful indications for day-trading are already integrated and available at one single click.
Download the StereoTrader Software
You can use the StereoTrader at FXFlat on your demo account without any conditions or additional costs.
You also receive free activation for your live account from a total capitalisation of €200.
MT4 or MT5?
During installation, you can choose whether you want to use StereoTrader with MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader5.
Windows or Mac?
StereoTrader can only be used on Windows operating systems.
Here you will find a user manual for the StereoTrader:
Add-on Packages for StereoTrader Included
All add-on packages are included in the StereoTrader download.
Indications and Filters
- ATR-X – Visual analysis of average ATR
- Heiken Ashi Candles – smooth Heiken Ashi Candlesticks
- RSI Filter – visualization of zones
- XMA Filter – Crossing MA with visualization of zones
- TickChart – Displays a tick chart as an overlay in the current bar-chart
- TraceSLTP – Visualizes the stop-loss- and take-profit-movements
- ATR Bracket – Manages a bracket order, long and short above/below the current price, either limit or stop, ideal for catching breakouts automatically
- DFT – Distance from time. Allows for automated trading based on a specific price distance to a specific time/price *
- RangeBreakout M/O – Automated trading of range breakouts, such as open range *
- T@T – Trade at time allows for automated trades at a specific time *
- Scalping Agent – PlugIn which allows for defining of actions at the first tick of the next bar
* Source code included.
Please keep in mind, that robots cannot be used with editions of StereoTrader which do not allow for automated trading, e. G. Silver Edtion.
The S-Series PlugIn is free for StereoTrader users.
- SDX30 – DAX indications such as open range, time zones, Fibonacci levels (day, prev-day, week, prev-week), Pivot levels (hour, prev-day, prev-week), future-open-price, future-close-price, stock-market-open-price, stock-market-close-price
- SDJI30 – Dow Jones Industrial Index. Open range, time zones, Fibonacci levels (day, prev-day, week, prev-week), Pivot levels (hour, prev-day, prev-week), future-open-price, future-close-price, stock-market-open-price, stock-market-close-price
- SFX – Forex indications such as open range, time zones, Fibonacci levels (day, prev-day, week, prev-week), Pivot levels (hour, prev-day, prev-week), London open, Australia open, New York open, Tokyo open
The advanced programmers interface for StereoTrader. Enables for developing automated strategies, semi-automations as well as indicators based on the architecture of StereoTrader. (Classic or Premium Edition is required)
Introduction to the StereoTrader
The videos from the „Q&A“ series are suitable for getting started with StereoTrader.
In this video series, the most basic functions of StereoTrader are shown. From installation to position opening, order placement and the StereoTrader graphical user interface.
StereoTrader Know-How Series (German)
In the StereoTrader Know-How series, trader and developer of StereoTrader Dirk Hilger presents individual features of the programme.
Know How #1 - Introduction: Professional trading interface for MetaTrader
Know How #2 - Order types, attributes and grids
Know How #3 - Trailing stops and position hedging
Know How #4 - Manual Backtesting - History Trading
Know How #5 - Automation Backtesting
This Might Also Interest You