With the account opening at FXFlat Bank customer funds are secured as follows:
The statutory deposit insurance provides the basis and offers in the event of insolvency up to 90% of the investor's claim from securities transactions, up to a maximum of € 20,000.00 per investor.
In addition, we have taken out a separate insurance protection for our customers, which can cover up to 1,000,000.00 €, should the statutory deposit insurance no longer be sufficient.
FXFlat thus offers you three pillars for the security of your deposits!
- Accounts segregated from company assets so that customer deposits remain independent of the broker
- Additional reserve accounts managed by FXFlat for sufficient liquidity
Legal Deposit Insurance
- FXFlat is a member of the compensation institutions of securities trading companies (EdW).
- Compensation claim up to 90% of the claim, but not more than 20.000,00 € per investor.
- FXFlat Bank is based in Germany
- FXFlat has concluded a voluntary insurance for its customers
- If the legal deposit insurance of €20.000,00 is no longer sufficient, the additional insurance concluded by FXFlat takes effect.
- Customer funds are immediately covered up to €1,000,000.00 by the additional policy
- The extended insurance protection is free of charge for the customers