In Germany, the switch to standard time will take place on Sunday, October 29, 2023, which is one week earlier than in the USA.
During this week (10/29 - 11/03, 2023), the trading hours for Forex and the US markets will open and close one hour earlier than usual. The MetaTrader server time is 2 hours ahead of German time.
Please note the following adjustments to trading times:
- Trading will start on Sunday, October 29, 2023, at 10:00 PM CET
- Trading will end on Friday, November 3, 2023, at 10:00 PM CET
- Trading will start on Sunday, November 5, 2023, at 11:00 PM CET
The switch to the weekend margin for "Professional" accounts & the Value at Risk calculation will take place on Friday, November 3, 2023, due to the time change and shortened trading at 8:00 PM CET.
Please also note these peculiarities during this week:
- SWAPS will be booked at 10:00 PM CET
- Dividends will be booked at 11:00 PM CET
- "Close-only" rules for US dividend payments will be applied at 8:30 PM CET (US stocks from 2:30-9:00 PM CET)
- Trading in SPOT Forex will start at 11:00 PM CET
- Open positions in SPOT Forex must be squared by 9:00 PM CET
- The new trading day in DE40/DE40mini will start at 11:00 PM CET
- The switch to the Futures Overnight Margin will take place at 9:45 PM CET
- The switch to the Futures Intraday Margin will take place at 7:45 AM CET
Your FXFlat Team