we would like to inform you about the changed trading hours during the holidays in May 2023.
The times are given in CEST = Central European Summer Time. Please note the MetaTrader platform time which is plus 1 hour to the German time.
These special features should be noted:
- The switch to the intraday margin for futures (CME) will take place at 07:45 CEST
- The switch to the intraday margin for futures (EUREX) will not take place until Tuesday, 02.05.2023 at 07:45 CEST.
- The end of the weekend margin for non-USD based CFDs will take place only on Monday evening during the trading break, starting at 23:00 CEST
The switch to overnight margin for the futures
- CME indices will take place at 18:45 CEST
- CME-Metals & CME-Energies will take place at 20:15 CET
- EUREX & CME Cryptos takes place at 21:45 CET
Please note for your trade and risk management that holding open positions or open orders over the holidays can mean increased risk as gaps (price gaps) can occur. Likewise, increased spreads may occur during illiquid periods.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
With kind regards
Your FXFlat Team