we would like to inform you about the changed trading hours during the holidays in April 2023.
The times are given in CEST = Central European Summer Time. Please note the MetaTrader platform time which is plus 1 hour to the German time.
These special features should be noted:
- The switch to overnight margin for futures (EUREX & CME) will take place at 21:45 CEST.
- The switch to the weekend margin takes place at 16:30 CEST and at 21:00 CEST
- Value-at-Risk calculation takes place at 21:15 CEST
- Trading ends at 23:00 CEST
Special features Sunday, 09.04.2023
- Trading starts at 23:00 CEST with forex & cryptos, then on 10.04.2023 at 00:00 CEST all USD based CFD's
- The end of the weekend margin will be only for the USD-based CFD's
Special features Monday, 10.04.2023
- The switch to intraday margin for futures (CME) will take place at 07:45 CEST.
- The switch to the intraday margin for the futures (EUREX) will only take place on Tuesday, 11.04.2023 at 07:45 CEST.
- The end of the weekend margin for non-USD based CFD's will only take place on Monday evening during the trading break, starting at 23:00 CEST.
Please note for your trade and risk management that holding open positions or open orders over the holidays can mean increased risk as gaps (price gaps) can occur. Likewise, increased spreads may occur during illiquid periods.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
With kind regards
Your FXFlat Team