Next Tuesday, November 3, 2020, the 59th presidential election will take place in the United States. In this context an increased volatility is expected for all financial instruments.
Due to this event FXFlat will implement the following measures on 03.11.2020:
- At 21:00 o'clock the futures will be switched to the overnight margin. The overnight margin will remain in the further course and replace the intraday margin.
- The leverage for Spot Forex will be adjusted to 1:50 with the start of trading on 04.11.2020.
- The conditions of the Professional accounts (Plus / Classic) will be adjusted to standard account level at 21:00.
All measures apply until further notice. A change to normal conditions will be reassessed and will be made depending on the situation and market situation.
If market volatility increases, it is advisable to consider prudent risk management steps to protect your account
- Use stop-loss orders for open positions.
- Consider more conservative position sizes or closing some positions.
- Or consider a complete pause if you are not comfortable trading in volatile markets.
We are at your disposal for any questions.
With kind regards
Your FXFlat Team