in Germany the changeover to winter time will take place on Sunday, 31.10.2021, one week before USA.
During this week (10/31 - 11/07/2021), trading in Forex and US markets will open and close one hour earlier than usual.
Please note the following adjustments to trading hours:
- Start of trading: Sunday, the 31.10.2021 = 22:00 CET
- Close of trading: Friday, the 05.11.2021 = 22:00 CET
- Start of trading: Sunday, the 07.11.2021 = 23:00 CET
The changeover to the weekend margin for the "Professional" accounts & the Value at Risk calculation will take place on Friday,05.11.2021 due to the time change and the shortened trading at 20:00 CET.
Please also note these special features during this week:
- SWAPS will be booked at 22:00 CET
- Dividends will be booked at 23:00 CET
- "Close-only" rule for US dividend payments is already applied at 20:30 CET
- Trading in SPOT-Forex starts already at 05:00 CET
- Open positions in SPOT Forex must be closed out by 21:00 CET
- The new trading day in DE30/DE30mini & UK100 starts already at 23:00 CET
- The changeover to the Futures Overnight Margin takes place at 21:30 CET
- The switch to the futures intraday margin will take place at 07:45 CET
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
With kind regards
Your FXFlat Team