in Germany the switch to winter time will take place on Sunday, 30.10.2022, one week before USA.
During this week (10/30 - 11/6/2022), trading in Forex and US markets will open and close one hour earlier than usual.
Please note the following adjustments to trading hours:
- Start of trading: Sunday, 30.10.2022 = 22:00 CET
- Close of trading: Friday, 04.11.2022 = 22:00 CET
- Start of trading: Sunday, 06.11.2022 = 23:00 CET
The change to the weekend margin for the "Professional" accounts & the Value at Risk calculation will take place on Friday, 04.11.2022 due to the time change and the shortened trading at 20:00 CET.
Also note these special features during this week:
- SWAPS will be booked at 22:00 CET.
- Dividends will be booked at 23:00 CET
- "Close-only" rule for US dividend payments will be applied already at 20:30 CET
- Trading in SPOT-Forex starts already at 23:00 CET
- Open positions in SPOT Forex must be closed out by 21:00 CET
- The new trading day in DE40/DE40mini starts already at 23:00 CET
- The switch to the Futures Overnight Margin takes place at 21:45 CET
- The switch to the Futures Intraday margin will take place at 07:45 CET
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
With kind regards
Your FXFlat Team