Due to the high volatility in the oil market, FXFlat will make the following changes for all account types (Standard, Professional Plus and Classic) from Friday, April 24th, 2020 with the changeover to the weekend margin:
- The margin requirement for the CFDs WTI and WTIm is adjusted to 15%.
- If the price falls below $ 5, both the future and the CFDs are set to "Close only".
- Only with a further increase to over $ 10 will the products be tradable as usual.
- In the event that the price reaches $ 0 or less, the open positions will be closed.
- Closures with negative prices are offset on the trading accounts.
- This does not affect the regulation regarding the obligation to make additional payments to CFDs.
We are happy to answer any questions.