Trading CFDs with test winner FXFlat
Anyone with some experience of trading with CFDs will know that the choice of broker is all important. There are several providers, but only a few repeatedly demonstrate their integrity and professionalism in quality tests run by renowned institutions and trade magazines.
FXFlat is your CFD trading partner with various awards, including the most popular CFD broker.
Open a demo account free-of-charge and with no obligation
Test CFD trading for 30 days without risk under real market conditions. If you already have experience with CFDs, you can Open a live account immediately and trade with the test winner.
Anyone trading FXFlat CFDs can rely on affordable and transparent prices. Of course, you pay for the spread, meaning the difference between the buy and sell price, but there are no other trading costs for trading with CFDs - apart from European stock CFDs. Share CFDs are tradable commission-free.
In addition, there are no financing costs for all positions that are opened and closed within a day. For all positions, both long and short positions held overnight, you pay a small financing fee according to the current market situation.
You can hold your CFD positions for days, weeks or months because there is no expiry date, but you should consider the conditions for holding overnight positions for longer periods.
- When buying and selling (long and short) CFDs, you will be charged a financing fee at the so-called Alternative Reference Rate (e.g. according to the Euro Short Term Rate - €STR) plus a spread component (+/- 3.0%).
- Dividends on Equity CFD positions are credited at a discount for long positions and charged on short positions on the ex date.
Find out all prices & conditions - Account management fees, payment transactions, dividends etc. for Forex and CFD trading.
No matter how the market turns. With the German and US-American stock CFDs at FXFlat you can be part of every market phase. Reach all common values via your MetaTrader account.
Trade your favorite stocks as an Equity CFD and use the following advantages for your trading:
- Hold both long and short positions of your favorite companies
- A strong selection of DAX™, MDAX™, SDAX™, TecDAX™ and the Dow Jones Industrial Average™ values are available
- Your trade in leveraged CFD
- Low margin requirements
Furthermore, FXFlat offers you the possibility to trade a selection of the worldwirde most important ETFs as an CFD. Expand your trading strategies by a wide range of the worldwide most famous indices from the sector, commodity and country area.
- CFDs are available on the most important ETFs of iShares™, SSGA SPDR™, ProShares and PowerShares™
- You can choose between the major players in the financial world such as the iShares MSCI ACWI, MSCI Emerging Markets, the SPDR™ S&P 500 or individual countries, commodity, continental or sector ETFs with all the advantages of a CFD
Trade the most exciting commodities and metals with leverage. Whether gold, silver or oil - in CFD trading with FXFlat, a number of commodities are tradable as futures-based CFDs:
- Brent Crude Oil
FXFlat offers you numerous order types for CFD trading, which you can use to optimum effect for your open positions - either to safeguard profits or limit losses.
- Market Order – an order to buy/sell a CFD which is executed immediately at the next negotiated price. However, this most common type of order in CFD trading requires increased caution, especially given the high fluctuation range (volatility) of the market. This is because the next negotiated price might be very different.
- Limit Order – specifies that the selected CFD has to be executed at a defined, better price. Limit orders are used either to open a new position or to hedge existing positions.
- Stop Order – an order for limiting losses or safeguarding profits. A stop order can be used to open a new position but is normally used to hedge the position in case of a negative rate development (stop loss).
- Order Cancels Order (OCO) – a limit order for profit-taking, connected to a hedging stop loss. When one of the orders is executed, the other is automatically cancelled. This allows you to automatically continue your CFD trading even if you are unable to observe the market at the present time.
- Parent and Contingent Order – two separate orders that are linked via a when/then variant. The contingent order is activated only when the parent order is executed. This allows you to activate orders on your trading platform even in your absence, and pursue the appropriate exit and risk management strategy.