With the account opening at FXFlat Bank customer funds are secured as follows:
The statutory deposit insurance provides the basis and offers in the event of insolvency up to 90% of the investor's claim from securities transactions, up to a maximum of € 20,000.00 per investor.
In addition, we have taken out a separate insurance protection for our customers, which can cover up to 500,000.00 €, should the statutory deposit insurance no longer be sufficient.
FXFlat thus offers you three pillars for the security of your deposits!
- Accounts segregated from company assets so that customer deposits remain independent of the broker
- Additional reserve accounts managed by FXFlat for sufficient liquidity
- FXFlat is a member of the compensation institutions of securities trading companies (EdW).
- Compensation claim up to 90% of the claim, but not more than 20.000,00 € per investor.
- FXFlat Bank is based in Germany
- FXFlat has concluded a voluntary insurance for its customers
- If the legal deposit insurance of 20.000,00 € is no longer sufficient, the additional insurance concluded by FXFlat takes effect.
- Customer funds are immediately covered up to 500.000,00 € by the additional policy
- The extended insurance protection is free of charge for the customers
The insurance is effective immidiately
FXFlat has purchased a separate insurance cover, which covers loss in the event of insolvency, if the already existing statutory protection under the Investor Compensation Act in the amount of up to €20,000.00 per customer is not sufficient. Customer funds are insured at FXFlat up to an amount of €500.000,00.
The protection extends up to a maximum sum of €500,000.00 per customer.
For customers of FXFlat the additional protection is completely free of charge.
Default insurance is available to all eligible private clients, asset management companies and trading companies with annual turnover below €1,000,000.00.
Those customers who deposit more than €20.000,00 at FXFlat can now benefit from an insurance that protects their funds above this amount.
If, in the event of an insolvency of FXFlat, the statutory compensation claim of the customers (per customer up to €20,000.00) is not sufficient, an additional protection of the customer funds is available by means of the default insurance. This covers claims of customers up to an amount of €500,000.00, provided that the conditions of the insured event, defined in the policy, are met. A summary of the conditions, as well as the exclusions and limitations of the policy can be found here.
The policy is underwritten by ARCH 2012 and COF 1036 and other participating partners of Lloyd's of London. Lloyd's is not a company. Rather, Lloyd's of London is the global specialty insurance market where members come together as syndicates to insure risks. Several syndicates each underwrite partial risks. For information about Lloyd's of London, visit www.lloyds.com.
FXFlat is a leader with regard to the protection of segregated client funds and is currently the only broker in Germany to offer such protection.